With the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation developing worldwide, here is an update as of 16/3/20 from Pyramid Performance & Health, including a list of key procedures we are following to reduce risk and maintain a safe environment for all. The health and safety of all clients and visitors to Pyramid Performance & Health is of paramount importance.
– We are monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation closely and carefully
– We are following the guidelines set out by Public Health England
– We are continuing with business as usual
– Our open day this Saturday 21st March is going ahead as planned
What we are doing to minimise risks:
– We are thoroughly cleaning our facilities and equipment after each session
– We have hand sanitiser available for all
– We require all clients to wash their hands thoroughly on arrival and departure
– We ask visitors/clients to be considerate and if showing any symptoms of any description please inform us as soon as possible and cancel session(s)
– We ask that clients give as much notice as possible if cancellation is necessary
– We understand this is a difficult time for many, and will place a hold on group training memberships from the date clients individually inform us they are unable to train
– We appreciate clients’ understanding during what is a challenging time for all.
– We will continue to provide updates via all channels as and when is necessary
If you have any questions or require any further information, please call 01949 485052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks from all of us at Pyramid Performance & Health.